Sunday, September 12, 2010

You Never Know What is Around the Corner or in the Cupboard

So this past Thursday night I had a Stella & Dot trunk show at someone's house. www.stelladot.com/tashawallace




That means that Brad is in charge of dinner. I got a text at some point during my show that said, "Your steak and broccoli and cheese baked potato are plated and waiting on you". So you can just imagine how excited I was because I was STARVING!

So I get home around 9:30 p.m. and practically throw my things as I am making my way to the kitchen for my steak and potato!...It's nowhere in sight...nowhere! I look on the counter...nothing. I look in the fridge...nothing. I look in the oven...NOTHING! "Please tell me you saved my plate for me" I say to Brad. His reply? "Yes, it's in the cabinet above the coffee maker, sitting on top of the spices"...huh?


Sure 'nuff...there it is! Why would he put it there you ask? He was hiding it from Tyler who got home five minutes before me...that's logical, right? Tyler and I split the plate and everyone went to bed happy!

No comments: