Wednesday, February 18, 2009

University of Alabama Cheerleaders Take Second Place!





It has been such a long time since I have posted anything! I always start things and never finish them...is that A-D-D? I don't know.

Well, exciting news! C and his teammates at the University of Alabama (Roll Tide!) went to the annual nationals cheerleading competition in Orlando, Florida. They came in second behind Kentucky and only lost first place by 13 points! Oooh...bitter sweet!

They did so incredibly good! T went with me along with my friend Traci and her daughter. We had a nice little weekend away in Florida!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Tasha- So fun to see you online! Thanks for the advice! Did you know my roommate for 2 years at Bama (and close friend still) was a U of A cheerleader? Way to go Tide!
(I cannot believe your boys are all grown up!)
Hope you are well!