Monday, October 6, 2008

What's for Dinner?

First of all, let me say that I do try really hard to stay organized as far as eating goes. I spend time every Sunday writing out my menus for the week and then making my list of all the things that I am going to need.

So my friend Kathy, gave me this really cool little magnet board to go on my fridge so that I can "post" what we are having for dinner that week. As you can see, this week, I made the mistake of leaving Friday and Saturday blank. I was thinking maybe we would go out to eat or just decide on a whim what we would eat those two nights. I completed my board last night.

I got home from work today and went to the board to make a few adjustments, only to find that "someone" had taken the liberty to fill in suggestions for both Friday and Saturdays dinners. In case you are having trouble reading them. Friday night says, "Fish & Figgs & Fried Spaggheti" (their spelling) and on the menu for Saturday?..."Fried Frog Nipples".

Dinner will be ready at 7 p.m. for those of you wanting to join us...reservations encouraged.






No comments: